Not Done Yet? There is More
Have you read LIke Me or Not but you need more. Well, look no further. Now you have resources right at your fingertips to facilitate a group (in different lengths of time and settings) as well as taking a continued class on your own.
I want to do whatever I can to help you along in your recovery from approval addiction. These resources will help you with living out the principals discussed in the book either on your own or in community with a group.
Small Group Instructions
Are you ready to facilitate a small group through Like Me or Not? We have created some supplemental materials to help you through an 8-week or modified 12-week study, depending on your needs.
Leader’s Guide for Small Groups
Fill out your name and email address below and we will send you a follow-up email with all the supplemental materials.
Here is what you will receive:
- Questions to guide your group week-by-week
- Homework to hold your group accountable
- Scripture verses to help them overcome this addiction
- Overcoming Approval Addiction Agreement (Week 1)
- Scripture Memorization Cards
- Pledge Against Rejection (Week 4)
- The Approval Cycle Handout (Week 5)
- He Knows Who You Are Scripture Verses (Weeks 5-8)
- 1 Peter 2:9 print (Bonus)
- The Lord’s Prayer print (Bonus)
Send Me the Leader’s Guide!
Approval Addict Quiz
Have you taken the official Approval Addict quiz? Would you like to be able to share the quiz as you are advertising your group? No problem. Click here to take the quiz and grab the link.
I am currently working on a 15-week e-course for you to take on your own, should you not be in a place that is either hosting a small group or you are unable to attend one at this time.
Keep in mind, the best way for you to work on your recovery is in community with others. Accountability is key to your success.
Check back soon for details on this class.